Wednesday 12 October 2016

Former Disney Star Miley Cyrus Reveals Her First Relationship Was With A Female!!!

The 23 year old actor and singer discussed her journey to understanding her own sexuality in a new interview with Variety.

“My eyes started opening in the fifth or sixth grade,” Cyrus said. 
 

“My first relationship in my life was with a chick. I grew up in a very religious Southern family. The universe has always given me the power to know I’ll be OK. Even at that time, when my parents didn’t understand, I just felt that one day they are going to understand.”

The former Disney star, who’s now dating Liam Hemsworth, also admitted it took her a while to feel comfortable with herself.

“My whole life, I didn’t understand my own gender and my own sexuality,” Cyrus said.

“I always hated the word ‘bisexual,’ because that’s even putting me in a box. I don’t ever think about someone being a boy or someone being a girl.”

Cyrus has received plenty of attention in recent years for her ‘sexualised’ image - but she doesn’t view it as a racy statement.

Surprisingly, the one thing Cyrus may regret a little is her 2013 smash hit Wrecking Ball.

About the song and unforgettable video she says, “On my tombstone, I didn’t want the Wrecking Ball lyrics.”
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment